INSTANT POT CHILI RECIPE
Our Instant Pot chili recipe is so simple to make yet tastes so good. It’s a favorite for our family on busy nights when we are short on time. It also works well when we have friends over to catch a football game or fight. It’s a savory blend of beef, beans, and spices that can be poured over chips or eaten as a meal by itself.
Prep Time: 5 min Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Instant Pot Chili Recipe Ingredients:
2 lbs 93/7 lean ground beef
1/2 tsp salt (or Himalayan salt)
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1 chili seasoning packet
1 15oz can tomato sauce
2 15oz cans kidney beans
1 15oz can black beans
1 14oz can beef broth
Instant Pot Chili Recipe Directions:
- Set Instant Pot to saute setting
- Add ground beef and brown meat thoroughly. Add salt, peeper, and garlic powder to desired taste
- If using a fattier meat than 93/7, drain the fat the meat to remove some of the fat.
- Once the meat has browned, add the cans of beans and tomato sauce, but DO NOT STIR.
- Add the can of beef broth to make sure the meat does not burn to the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Seal the Instant Pot and close the vent. Cook on manual for 10 minutes.
- Allow 10-20 for a natural release of the steam before opening the Instant Pot to serve.
We are always looking for new recipes for our Instant Pot. If you have a favorite I’d love to hear it. Send me your favorite recipe and I’ll be sure to share it on social media and the blog!
Until next time,
Let’s Get Social!