SCRAMBLED EGG MUFFINS
Scrambled egg muffins are a great way to turn a simple breakfast favorite into a dish that everyone will love. They are quick to make. They can also be personalized. And you can make them in advance and store them for later in the week
They can be made in a variety of ways. You can add veggies to the meat, eggs, and cheese to also sneak in some extra nutrients. If you prefer you can skip the meat and make this a vegetarian dish. Egg whites can also be substituted for whole eggs to lower the calories, fat, and cholesterol for the recipe. Best of all, you can customize them several different ways and bake them all at the same time. This way everyone in the house gets them made to their liking.
Scrambled Egg Muffins Recipe
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Precook any meat that you would like to add to your cups.
- Dice any veggies that you would like to add to your cups.
- Spray your 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Add your meat and veggies evenly to the bottom of each cup of the muffin pan.
- Scramble your eggs and add your optional seasonings.
- Pour your eggs evenly into each cup of the muffin pan.
- Evenly top the cups with the shredded cheese
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until completely cooked
1 cup shredded cheese
Seasonings (salt, pepper, garlic powder)
Meats(sausage, bacon, ham)
Veggies (onions, peppers, tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms)
Let’s Get Social!